Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm back(ish)!

Hi all! After basically six months of blogosphere silence I'm back in the game...sort of.

No, I didn't commit suicide after OSU lost the national college football championship to an SEC team (as well as their third major sports championship within two years, all of which were lost to friggin' SEC teams), and as you can see I'm still a fan. So is my wife.

Trust me on that.

I know I want to keep blogging and hope to continue to do so with similar regularity as before the break. As most of my readers should now know, the reason for the break was focusing on engagement/wedding plans, then continued into the post-wedding changes. Since contact has been limited w/most of you, I'll summarize all that's new since the new year:

- New job
- New computer desk
- New wife and family
- New home
- New tires
- New church
- Soon to be new computer
- New blog layout (man, that last thing was hideous)

And while this excitement was going on, we also sprinkled in two surgical procedures, three illnesses, two family birthdays, a few holidays, and a partridge in a pear tree.

All of the posts above could fill up a blog post or three. Some I'll get to, some will be delayed, and some may simply be lost in the pile. I'll try to keep up my random musings along w/updates on my life, just as before.

Glad to be back, everyone. Hope all is well!!!

No comments: